02 Sep The 5th edition of the STA Annual Conference & Innovation Awards will be held online on Tuesday 24 November 2020
Since the COVID-19 crisis is still impacting our daily lives, STA has resolved to hold its 2020 STA Annual Conference & Innovation Awards via online streaming next Tuesday 24 November. This year’s edition theme will be:
- A new era in Transportation Infrastructures: Lessons learned from the COVID-19 crisis
The following topics will be reviewed:
- A STA-driven expert perception survey on the attributes of the Smart Transportation Infrastructures of the Future.
- A roadmap of research and innovation priorities: Exploring the STRIA exercise.
- Infrastructure innovation and the new EU Research Programme Horizon Europe.
- Case studies from the STA community (papers, research projects), including the final outcome of the SMARTI-ETN Training Network.
The final Conference programme will be released shortly. For now, you can book your agenda for this unique opportunity to learn, reflect and engage with decision-makers and practitioners leading and supporting the improvement of methods, technologies and standards associated to transportation infrastructures.