19 Oct The Final Programme of the 2018 STA Annual Conference and Innovation Awards is Now Available
Join us this year at a new venue in Brussels (Federal Public Service Mobility and Transport of Belgium) for the 3rd STA Annual Conference and Awards Ceremony. Become a part of our feature event, where transportation and mobility experts share insights and developments on future challenges for transportation infrastructures.
Please note the change of date: the event will take place on Tuesday 27 November 2018 (and not on 29 November 2018 as previously announced).
- Mr José F. Papí, Chairman, STA & Founder & CEO, Etelätär Innovation
- Dr Elena de la Peña, Chair TC1, STA & Deputy Director General for Technical Affairs, Spanish Road Association
- Ms Maria Cristina Marolda, Member of the Board in charge of International Relations at Association of European Transport (AET)
- Dr Davide Lo Presti, Principal Research Fellow, University of Nottingham, accompanied by Ignacio N. Ruiz Riancho (University of Nottingham), Giulia Siino (AECOM) and Ronald A. Roberts (University of Palermo)
- Mr Laurent Poutrain, COO, Vizimax
- Mr Jorge Alfonso, Researcher, Technical University of Madrid
- Dr Raffaele Alfonsi, Technical Coordinator, STA
The Final Programme of the Conference is now available for download here.
To register for the conference, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, position and organisation details. Seats will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to secure your place, please register before Wednesday 21 November 2018 (18:00 CET).
We look forward to seeing you, whether you are a novice or a veteran attendee, at the 2018 STA Annual Conference!