14 Aug STA Annual Innovation Awards: Submit your entry until 6 October 2017
The 2017 STA Annual Conference will be coupled with the award ceremony of the 2nd edition of the ‘STA Annual Innovation Awards’.
The ‘STA Annual Innovation Awards’ honour global innovators that have decisively contributed to deploying Smart Transportation Infrastructures (“Person of the Year” Category) and to improving the methods, technologies and standards associated to transportation infrastructures (“Best Innovation Solution/Project” Category).
Each submission to the “Person of the Year” Category must include the following components (3 pages maximum):
- Short bio focusing on the features that make the decision-maker a good candidate for the award (100 words maximum)
- Overview of career achievements
- Claims made for the deployment of Smart Transportation Infrastructures in his/her current and/or previous spheres of responsibility
Each submission to the “Best Innovation Solution/Project” Category must include the following components (5 pages maximum):
- Abstract focusing on the features that make the solution or project a good candidate for the award (100 words maximum)
- Overview of the problem and its importance
- Claims made for innovation and its implementation
- Performance results, including scalability, time to market deployment, efficiency and peak performance
- Implications for future systems and applications
The Jury of the STA Annual Innovation Awards is made up of the members of the STA Management Committee.
Candidates can be nominated writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6 October 2017. Recipients will be named before the end of October 2017.